Kitchen Team Member - Cardiff
If you like making sure nothing is left to chance, you could go a long way with us
It is strengths like these that we look for in our people. You are a natural team player who is most at home when working efficiently with others, allowing you to make the best use of your time.
You possess the ability to follow processes, stick to health and safety guidelines, properly plan things and be organised and structured in what you do. You are constantly thinking about the day in an ordered way that means everything runs smoothly - and all our customers get just what they want when they want it.
You do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
- Joining our team as a Kitchen Team Member with Stonegate will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as
- Communication skills by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business for example, passing on or responding to customers requests and suggestions
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
In return we can offer you an award winning development programme and access to apprenticeships with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme.