Senior Chef de Partie - London
Senior Chef de Partie - NEW OPENING, The City
Senior Chef de Parties required for our exciting new bar and restaurant opening in the City right opposite the hustle and bustle of one of the City’s busiest mainline/tube stations at Cannon Street.
The original ‘SMITHS’ Of Smithfield was established in 2000 and is the iconic 4 floor venue based in Farringdon opposite Smithfield Market. Our new site will offer the best breakfasts, finest dinners, Craft Beers, cocktails and more with a relaxed and vibrant restaurant and bar which heroes great British produce and rare breed steaks.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Senior Chef de Parties who can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as a Senior Chef de Partie in a similar busy restaurant environment.
- A passion for food, drink and restaurants and knowledge of seasonal ingredients and British meat and produce.
- Strong experience in running all sections including ordering and mis-en- place.
- Ability to lead and develop junior members of the Chef team
- Detailed knowledge of food safety standards and procedures
- A keen desire to learn and progress in the industry.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A great work life balance (we are closed on Sundays!)
- Fantastic training and opportunities to develop within a growing company
- Generous employee discount
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be great for this role.
Salary: £26 - £27k pa (45 hours per week)
Job Ref: SOSC/SCDP
Apply for Senior Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly