In Room Dining Waiter - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As a In Room Dining Waiter you will become part of a special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. In Room Dining offers our guests the opportunity to sample a select range of dishes from our menus in the intimacy of their own private rooms and suites, served with the same sophistication and style found within our restaurants. You’ll be passionate about service and interested to learn about food, drink and products, giving you the confidence and ability to anticipate our guests’ needs and preferences, enhancing their overall dining experience and patronage with us. Serving orders to guest rooms, replenishing welcome amenities and mini bar are key responsibilities of this role.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven experience as a Waiter, ideally gained within a luxury hotel or high end restaurant
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of English is essential, and other language skills are desirable
- Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation will be immaculate
- The utmost level of confidentiality and discretion, as well as attention to detail is the key for success in this role
- A qualification in hospitality and/or hotel management is desirable
- Experience in Opera, Micros, Hotsos, GoConcierge is advantageous
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicantsmust be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
Apply for In Room Dining Waiter - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly