Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager - London
Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager, Pharmacy 2
We are looking for a dynamic Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager to join our team at Pharmacy 2.Located within Newport Street Gallery in Vauxhall, South London, Pharmacy 2 is Damien Hirst’s restaurant, launched in collaboration with Mark Hix.
As this is a dual role, The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a quality-led restaurant with good food and drink knowledge. A strong people manager with fantastic communication, leadership and problem solving skills, to work alongside the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Welcome and engage with our guests, building rapports and long term relationships to encourage their repeat custom
- Ensure a seamless customer journey, from initial greeting through to sincere farewell
- Lead, train and develop the Receptionists, inspiring them to deliver the highest standard of service at all times
- Handle guest queries in a polite, professional and diplomatic manner at all times
- Effectively manage reservations and walk-ins and maximise covers during service
- Maintaining standards within the Restaurant
- Closing and cashing up
- Devising the Rota and keeping track of holiday requests
- Assisting with recruitment
- Providing support dealing with all operational issues on a day to day basis
- Ensuring the team provides a high level of service
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to and met
The Ideal Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager will;
- Have proven experience in a similar environment
- Customer focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands
- Strong man-management, communication and organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
This is a permanent position, salary competitive.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills, please forward your CV and cover letter for our consideration.
Apply for Head Maitre D’/Assistant Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly