Travel Consultant - Kensington, London
Trailfinders' unrivalled reputation for offering an efficient and friendly service to our customers is attributed entirely to the knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment of our staff.
What Are We Looking For?
In order to maintain our reputation as 'The Travel Experts' candidates must have:
- A passionate interest in travel and an exceptional knowledge of worldwide geography.
- Extensive and recent first hand travel experience with particular preference for travel experience within Australia & New Zealand, America & Canada or Asia.
- The ability and desire to advise on, plan and sell travel to a wide client base whilst delivering an unparalleled level of client care.
What Do We Offer?
- The most competitive salary and incentives package in the industry.
- Performance related promotions.
- Excellent worldwide travel opportunities.
- Comprehensive and ongoing in-house training and coaching programme.
- Genuine career advancement with senior and specialist sales vacancies and many head office roles being filled internally.
We are now accepting applications for the position of Travel Consultant to join our exceptional teams.
For further information and to access our online application form please click 'Apply Now' below where you will be re-directed to a page to do this. Please note that application is online only, we do not accept CV's.