Spa Therapist - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Spa Therapist (Full time/ Part time/ Weekend and Casuals)
Sopwell House Hotel – St Albans
Salary – Competitive salary ranging from £19,000 to £22,000 (pro - rata and depending on experience and training) + Product Retail commissions
Deep in the Hertfordshire countryside, with London virtually on the doorstep, Sopwell House is a hidden sanctuary for those who appreciate comfortable refinement and a real sense of freedom. Complementing this sumptuous environment, guests will be welcomed by the genuine warmth of our family - run hotel with its dedicated team and a host of sophisticated facilities and services.
Join an Exceptional Team of Enthusiastic People!
Having recently joined Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a global collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, the team at Sopwell House go above and beyond to ensure that our guests have the most enjoyable time.
The Spa at Sopwell is the ultimate in pampering & relaxation in Hertfordsh ire and has partnered with the world’s leading luxury skin care products, ESPA and Clarins.
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated , confident and friendly therapists who are looking for full time and part time hours or weekend hours.
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
The Spa Therapists at Sopwell House play a major role in taking our guests on a journey of pure bliss and relaxation, whilst providing the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and beauty treatments. You will provide consultations and treatments to clients, maintain and improve services to them, ensuring they are carried out in a professional manner at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Beauty therapy or holistic Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of guests and colleagues
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings)
Training opportunities and progression plans
At Sopwell House we believe in training and developing our staff where we have great training opportunities with the potential to progress from level 1 to 3 under the guidance of our dedicated Spa Training Manager.
In return we offer excellent benefits:
- 28 days holiday + 1 Extra Holiday Day on Birthday upon 1 year Service
- Long Service Loyalty rewards
- Discounted Food and Beverage and accommodation within the AB Hotels Group
- 30% discount on Spa treatments
- 10% discount on Spa products
- Annual Tastecard & Gourmet Society card upon 1 year Service
- Espa, Clarins, Opi in house training
- Childcare vouchers
- Introduce a friend at work bonus
- Annual travel pass loan
- Staff meals on duty
- Preferred Hotel Group discounted global hotel rates
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!