Fine Dining Host/Hostess - Hampshire
FINE DINING RESTAURANT HOST/HOSTESS £17,800 PER ANNUM PLUS £4,000+ SERVICE CHARGE
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications for a prestigious 5 star hotel in Hampshire. Specifically seeking candidates with "Hosting" experience in a restaurant to oversee the smooth running of this exclusive fine dining restaurant.
Host/Hostess responsibilities include;
- To be fully competent in the usage of the Alacer system.
- To control the flow of service from lounge and bar areas into the Restaurant.
- To manage and optimise Lunch and Dinner covers through control of bookings, with special attention paid to timing slots and table allocations.
- The cashiering of bills with care with taken over correct charging to rooms, payment methods and any discounts given.
- To maintain menus to a high standard of appearance and ensure dishes and prices are kept up to date.
- To ensure standard operating procedures are maintained for billing, signing of bills and taking of payments throughout the service.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the Restaurant or Assistant Restaurant Manager in charge.
- To ensure that guests' names and their correct titles are used at all times.
- To be aware and promote all services offered in the Hotel.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's fire safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- To ensure that service is discrete and efficient at all times.
- To keep the Restaurant reception are clean and tidy at all times.
- Attend all briefings ensuring that you are fully aware of special requirements, VIPs and evening specials.
- To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision statement are followed at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced hospitality professional to join a professional dine dining restaurant. The role offers a super basic salary of £17,800 plus service charge of £4,000+ per annum. Live in staff accommodation is available if required. Please apply today with your current up-to-date CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.