Bartender - Liverpool Street, London
Hush Heath Hospitality is currently hiring experienced bartenders for The Bull near Liverpool Street station in the heart of the City of London. A proper pub, a first floor dining room and 7 bedroom boutique hotel.
We are looking for people with:
- A great personality (you guys are the most important point of contact with our guests).
- A can do attitude – we don’t want to stop at anything to give our guests are great experience!
- Good time keeping and reliability.
- Experience of working behind a busy bar and confident with waiting on tables. Ideally cellar management knowledge too.
- A passion for food & wine!
At Hush Heath Hospitality we believe that service is one of the most, if not the most important factor in creating a great pub, restaurant or hotel. We need people who are not only passionate about what they’re serving, but the way they serve it. People with personality, who love interacting with our customers.
We also believe good work should be rewarded and our new recruits will be taken down to our winery in Kent to receive training on our award winning English wines. There are also staff discount perks across the company.
Send us your CV with a covering letter and tell us what you LOVE about our industry. If we don’t get back to you immediately, don’t lose hope. If we don’t have a space for you just now, we’ll keep your CV on file and get in touch as soon as we do.
Competitive rates of pay plus service charge.
We look forward to working with you…
Apply for Bartender - Liverpool Street, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly