Sous Chef - Farringdon , London
St. Bart’s Brewery is a historic event venue, bar and restaurant in central London, near Farringdon station.
Our kitchen makes a huge mix of food ranging from the pub classics, such as burgers and fish and chips, pies, to our restaurant menu that offers Meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. We use only the freshest and best products around and encourage our kitchen team to be creative and inspirational.
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join our team on full time basis.
The role will involve:
- Opening and closing the kitchen
- You will be leading a small team of chef de parties, commis chefs
- Responsible for managing, motivating and training the team
- Overseeing standards, food hygiene and preparation
- Responsible for stock control and ordering
- Working close with the head chef for menus development
- Great personality; confident and smiley
- Reliable & punctual
- Highly motivated & willing to learn
- Able to adapt to a fast changing service environment
- At least 4 years of experience working in a busy environment
- Understanding and passion for food
- Fast growing company
- Generous service charge
- Plenty of training and personal development opportunities for the right candidate
- Most Sundays off
- Staff discount for all our venues across London and Kent (including accommodations in our boutique rooms)
Apply for Sous Chef - Farringdon , London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly