Experienced Hostess - Marylebone, London
Modern and casual dining restaurant OPSO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced hostess to join our team, to work with us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The host or hostess job description includes keeping the stand or reception desk clean and organized at all times. The first duty when getting to work is making sure that it is organized and ready for operation.
- Make sure all menus are clean, free of spots or stains, complete and enough for the entire shift
- Make sure entry doors are clean and free of debris.
- Check with phone and email reservations to assure that all reservations are noted.
- Check with manager to assure there are no large or private parties that are not know about.
- Plan out the seating chart and organize the reservations (planning is everything when running an effective host stand).
- Confirm the reservations for the entire shift by calling each customer if the reservation hasn’t been confirmed yet.
-Organize the following day's reservations, seating plans and confirm as many reservations as you can.
- Greets guests, escorts them to their table, pull seat out for the ladies and present menus.
- Make sure the server is aware they have been sat.
- Keep an eye out that the dining room, entryway, bathrooms and menus are kept clean throughout operations.
- Attends to guest’s queries / complaints and coordinates activities of dinning room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons is met.
- Say good-bye to all of the guests. Check to see that everything was wonderful. Not only is the host or hostess the first impression the guest gets when they come to an establishment they are also the last
Apply for Experienced Hostess - Marylebone, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly