Cleaner – The Health Club, Preston
Cleaner – The Health Club
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and approachable Cleaner to deliver high standards of cleanliness and provide an excellent guest and member experience at the Health Club.
A Cleaner to facilitate the smooth running of the Health Club ensuring all guests and members enjoy a fantastic experience. The chosen candidate will be friendly, helpful and approachable with impeccable standards of hygiene and attention to detail.
Our perfect matches will possess the following essential attributes:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards
- Time management skills
This position is a part time role, The normal hours of work are 30 per week and primarily cover shifts from 8a.m – 4p.m and 4p.m – 10p.m. Full flexibility to work weekends, early mornings and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
Apply for Cleaner – The Health Club, Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly