Starbucks Supervisor – The Health Club, Preston
Starbucks Supervisor – The Health Club
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Village for a Starbucks Supervisor at The Health Club. The ideal candidate should ideally be able to demonstrate significant expertise of operating in a busy customer focused environment; a knowledge which is likely to have been acquired within a similar position in the hospitality Industry.
A highly motivated, enthusiastic Supervisor who is keen to work in a customer focused environment, dedicated to ensuring that our customers enjoy a friendly, professional and speedy service to go with their choice of coffee!
The main duties of the role will be:
- To mentor and train a team of staff to deliver excellent customer service.
- To motivate and inspire the team through exemplary leadership.
- The organisation and distribution of duties to team members.
- Supervisory responsibility for Health and Safety.
- Supervisory responsibility for Food Safety and Hygiene.
- To ensure all areas are clean and well maintained; organising and leading deep cleans of all equipment and facilities.
- Completing due diligence records daily
- Processing invoices, cashing up and ensuring control of Costs
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Enthusiasm and the desire to provide a fantastic customer service.
- Time management skills – the ability to work on more than one task at a time.
- Ability to work on their own initiative within a work environment.
- A Positive attitude and approach to team work.
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards.
The position is part time, 30 hours per week, and covers an operation which is open 7 days a week. Full flexibility to cover weekends and evenings is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
Apply for Starbucks Supervisor – The Health Club, Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly