Chef De Partie – The Restaurant & Tapas bar, Preston
Chef De Partie – The Restaurant & Tapas Bar
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the village for a Chef de Partie to work within The Restaurant and Tapas Bar department, working within a team to produce food of the highest standard for our guests.
The Restaurant is established as a firm favourite with both locals, members and visitors to Ribby Hall Village. The Tapas Bar which opened in April 2015 has also proved a fabulous success, offering guests a taste of the delightful Venetian and Spanish culinary custom of Tapas and Cicchetti; delicious small plate dishes to share or eat alone. Our dishes feature fresh seasonal ingredients, many of which are home grown from our organic nursery here at Ribby Hall Village. The Tapas Bar is a great meeting place for people to dine, relax and enjoy time with friends!
A passionate chef who is enthusiastic about creating dishes using locally sourced fresh ingredients.
The chosen candidate will carry out a variety of duties whilst striving to continuously improve the operational effectiveness of the department to enhance productivity and service, help to manage spend and contribute to producing a significant profit. As Chef de Partie you will work on all sections and be involved with Menu planning & development along with the senior chefs. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of food preparation and presentation are developed and maintained along with your colleagues.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to motivate and support team members
- Willingness and the ability to work well within a team to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- A working knowledge of food safety and accountability
- A high standard of food preparation and presentation
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Commitment and reliability
- Creativity and passion when it comes to food
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
The position is full time: 5 days from 7. The normal hours of work are 45 per week. Full flexibility to work evenings and weekends is essential to meet the commercial needs of the business.
Apply for Chef De Partie – The Restaurant & Tapas bar, Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly