Wow what a General Manager Vacancy! We are looking for a passionate General Manager to take on this gorgeous Railway ale house in Battersea.
You need to be experienced in wet led sites with good knowledge of kitchen as well. We need a General Manager that will allow this pub to thrive on the local crowd of sport and beer enthusiasts. If you love turning good times in to great times- and leading a team of passionate people you could be the General Manager for us!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!