Assistant Operations Manager - Bristol
Assistant Operations Manager - F&B focus - up to £24000 - Bristol
Reporting onto the Hotel Operations Manager
Beautiful Hotel and Spa property located in the Bristol Area offering rosette restaurant with a seasonal menu, bar, conference and Event facilities.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture, dynamic in the management of his/her team and with a love for the industry.
You will be driven by the pride in succeeding and aiming for outstanding guest experience in all you do. You will thrive in the development of your team to high standards and support personal development. Your role will encompass Duty Manager shifts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Currently be an F&B Manager / Assistant F&B Manager or Restaurant and Bar Manager in a High Quality Restaurant or F&B Department of a 4* Deluxe / 5* Hotel or Resort
- Rosette and Fine Dining experience is beneficial but not essential
- High quality of service and strong brand standards
- Strong people management experience
- Support the development and implementation of budget and financial control (including stock control) for the department
- Be commercially savvy and pro-active to develop new idea to maximize department revenue
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all reporting staff
- Deliver a one team approach to ensure continuous success.
- Motivate the team by engaging with all individual and ensure a nice working environment for all staff
- Develop an up selling and innovation programme within all F&B outlets
- Be a key player in growing all areas of the business
- Needs to be very ambitious and focused
- Develop all operating procedures relating to the F&B department
Interested in this great challenge?