Receptionist x 2, Bangor Aurora
- Job Type
- Full Time
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public. Serco supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, justice and immigration, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
Northern Community Leisure Trust was established in 2012 and is responsible for overseeing the running and development of Bangor Aurora, Queens Leisure Complex and the Bangor Sportsplex in partnership with its managing agent Serco Leisure Operating Limited.
We are looking for 2 x Full Time Receptionists to join a thriving and enthusiastic team, mainly based at Bangor Aurora. Working 37 hours per week, you will work on a five day shift pattern based over 7 days. The centre is open from 6 am to 10 pm and you will also be required to work 2 weekends every month.
* Welcome Customers to the Centre.
* Book members into activities using the Booking system.
* Deal with cash transactions.
* Discuss and give advice on all programs and activities in the centre.
* Deal with first line customer enquires or complaints.
* Deal with customers by telephone.
* Take booking enquiries on reception and by telephone.
* Engage with members and non-members to ensure the best customer experience.
* Generate sales leads and memberships for numerous activities.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
* Previous experience of dealing face to face with customers in a busy environment.
* Fantastic customer care and communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment.
* Ability to handle cash and maintain accurate records.
* Friendly and efficient telephone manner.
* Excellent on IT systems.
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits: £16,481 per annum plus 10% shift allowance. Free Membership to our fantastic facility and commission on Memberships Sales. Interested? Please upload a copy of your CV.
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.