Kitchen Assistant vacancy: If you’re on the lookout for an opportunity as Kitchen Assistant or want to start as a Kitchen Assistant and go on to become a Chef then this could be just the right career move for you! As our Kitchen Assistant with us you’ll be a valued part of our ‘family’ that loves the thrill of working under pressure in a well-known and much-loved business!
What we look for in our Kitchen Assistants:
- Passionate about working in hospitality
- Great eye for detail
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
Kitchen Assistant role:
- Preparing food
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- 20% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Tailored industry training
- Option to opt in for some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discounts on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
Oh, and you’ll have a whole heap of fun!
It's an exciting time to join the Cricketers, we're a growing community pub with a Fuzzy Ed's Fun House attached to us. We are looking for two part-time kitchen assistants to support our Kitchen Manager in helping us prepare and cook our fantastic food.