Glass Collector - York, North Yorkshire
Stonegate Pub Company can offer you a career as a Glass Collector that is fast moving and ever changing. Our Glass Collector role is guaranteed to be challenging each and every day and never, ever dull!
Smart, fun, hard-working, reliable, driven? Does that sound like you? Well, if so, read on as we might just have the job for you.
We are the largest privately held Pub and Bar operator in the UK and we are looking for a Glass Collector to join our team.
As a Glass Collector, you do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and you are passionate about service and standards.
Joining our team as a Glass Collector with Stonegate will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as
- Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
- Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
- Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers requests and suggestions
- Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
- Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
In return, we can offer you an award winning development programme with access to apprenticeships along with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme.