Chefs - London
TEMPORARY EVENING AND WEEKEND CHEFS
The Change Group is currently looking for enthusiastic temporary evening and weekend chefs.
Our clients include but are not limited to gastro pubs, luxury hotels, fine-dining (e.g. Michelin and Rosette) restaurants and VIP events. We have many on-going roles starting ASAP up until Christmas in and around Central London.
GUARANTEED HOURS EVERY WEEK
HIGH RATES OF PAY
The successful candidates will be able to learn from top industry chefs and earn some extra cash. This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow within the hospitality and catering industry and develop further culinary knowledge therefore a passion and genuine interest in the hospitality industry is crucial.
If interested in the position please send in your CV ASAP as we will be interviewing candidates within the next couple of days!
Temp Chef Benefits:
- £9-14 per hour
- Flexible shifts - work as few or as many hours as you can!
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- PAYE - National insurance contributions and holiday pay
- Work in or around Central London
- Fantastic sites, amazing kitchens, great reputations!
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working as a chef
- Your own set of knives and safety shoes
- Proof of ability to work in the UK (Passport/Visa)
- Valid up to date Health and Hygiene certificate level 2
- Chef whites, safety shoes and personal knives
- At least 2 up to date references before you start work
- Conversational English
Due to high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the reference given/job title (TEMPORARY EVENING AND WEEKEND CHEFS) in the subject line of your email.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance