Deputy Manager - Reading
We are looking for an exceptional Deputy Manager to assist the General Manager in improving all aspects of the business at this stunning recently invested Slug and Lettuce located on the riverside of the Oracle centre.
Our Deputy Manager roles are guaranteed to be challenging each and every day and never, ever dull! And if you are hungry for success our Accelerator programme ensures our best Deputy Managers get the development they need to take on their first General Manager position.
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Assist the general manager to train, coach mentor and motivate team members
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
- Take responsibility for own training
What we look for:
- A passion for customer service
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Demonstrate good understanding of the P&L
- What we can offer you:
In return, we can offer you a competitive Deputy Manager package with an uncapped bonus scheme, an award winning development programme along with some great incentives. You will also get 25% discount for you and your entire party in all our bars and venues and access to our Stonegate discount scheme that gives you money off hundreds and brands and services.
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you have hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position?
Do you have the desire to create fantastic experiences for all our guests every time by training and developing the best teams?
Then we would love to hear from you!