Senior Customer Services Executive
Senior Customer Service Executive - Leading Tour Operator
South West London
Do you love putting your customers at the heart of everything you do?
My client is leading luxury tour operator is seeking an experienced Senior Customer Services Executive.
As a Senior Customer Services Executive, you be responsible for responding to all pre and post departure enquiries and correspondence from customers, either by telephone, email or letter.
You will ensure that calls and queries are answered efficiently, politely and in a timely manner and customers are left delighted with the level of customer service they have received.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential as well as good letter writing ability.
Senior Customer Services Executive main duties will include:
- Answering passenger and travel agent calls
- Managing incoming email, responding to and prioritising customer enquiries
- Helping maintain strict service level standards
- Offering a friendly and efficient service
- Managing in resort queries, offering advice and assistance to passengers
- Managing and resolving pre-departure queries and complaints
- Working with other business areas to improve customer experience
Senior Customer Services Executive Skills Required:
- A proven track record in customer service
- Experience gained within the travel industry
- A Clear telephone Manner
- Good letter writing skills
Senior Customer Services Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary to £25,000
-22 days holidays
- Discounted travel
The ability to work weekends is essential as the client is a 7 day operation although it is a five day 37.5 working week
To apply for the role of Senior Customer Service Executive, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tony on 0207 8123 3820.
Apply for Senior Customer Services Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly