Regional Sales & Customer Relations Manager
We are looking for a strong Sales Manager from a similar industry (such as leisure, hospitality or wellbeing) to assist with developing and delivering regional sales and customer retention strategies.
Some of the Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and setting targets
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in key opportunity sites
- Achieving sales targets across multiple revenue lines and increasing sales performance
- Compiling and analysing sales figures leading major recovery projects for at risk sites
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Determine annual unit and revenue plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for the region and divisions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new locations
- Implement regional sales plans by developing sales action plans
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Establish pricing strategies by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Completes regional sales audits and establish improvement plans
Experience & Skills Needed
- A demonstrable track record in exceeding targets
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
One of the following Qualifications would be desirable, but not essential
- NVQ in Sales Management
- Advanced Certificate in Sales Management (CIM)
- Intensive Diploma in Strategic Sales Practice (CIM)
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
This is a maternity cover contract, expected to last 9 - 12 months.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.