Receptionist - Grosvenor Casino Luton
Do you want to work with a fantastic team of people?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in your career?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join the team at Grosvenor Casino Luton.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing excellent customer service and effective organisational and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and often to demanding deadlines and act at all times as an ambassador for both the Grosvenor Casino Brand and Grosvenor Casino Luton.
Working with us is all about helping to excite and entertain people from all walks of life, we’re serious about bringing fun to our customers - so we look for team spirits who can help us create a special experience for the many different types of customer who come to us for a great night out.
- To personally deliver and to maintain an efficient, professional and welcoming admission point within the legal requirements of the gaming act, statutory legislation and company procedure.
- To develop and consistently maintain high standards of customer service.
- To actively support company-wide/unit customer service initiatives and promotions.
- To welcome and develop contact with members (existing and new) and their guests.
- To know and address customers by name.
- To resolve customer problems where possible or defer to Head Receptionist or casino management at agreed levels and keep casino management advised of additional customer information.
- To actively assess customer service needs and respond appropriately.
- To create and ensure the maintenance of a warm and welcoming environment.
- To be conversant with the club facilities and advise customers accordingly.
- To ensure that all new member requests are dealt with quickly and effectively; making arrangements for new member first visits and liaising with the Host as appropriate.
- To assist the casino management and other appropriate personnel in the identification of members (existing and new) and their guests; ensuring that they are dealt with in manner that is consistent with their experience of a Casino environment / a particular unit.
- To keep up-to-date with and implement new practices, procedures and legislation; including taking responsibility for improvements in customer service and sharing these across the estate.
Applicants must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK
Preferred: Experience in a similar Customer facing environment and knowledge of a Leisure or Hospitality environment.
The role holder will be expected to work 5 days out of 7, with the week running Monday – Sunday. As a 24 hours business candidates must be prepared to work evenings, night shifts and weekends.
Part of the Rank Group, Grosvenor Casinos is a leading casino operator in the UK with over 50 casinos and over 45 years’ experience in the gaming industry it is one of the most trusted names in leisure and entertainment.
Working for us…
An amazing team where everyone counts, more than just great venues, our clubs are extraordinary places to work. You'll find the environment welcoming, vibrant and alive - built around many different people, with many different skills. So whether your role is in Gaming or Hospitality, front of house or back of house, full time or part time, you'll enjoy being part of a team that is dedicated to giving all of our customers an experience to remember. As well as fun and flexibility we also offer opportunities to diversify and grow your career, with a focus on development and progression the majority of our Managers began their journey with us as Team Members. Whether you have experience of working in a Casino or not, we could have the role for you, your personality, your experience – playing your valued part in a business that’s enjoyed over 45 years of success.
So why join our team??
Not only is it a fun place to work with great training and excellent career opportunities, there are a lot of great benefits of being part of our team. This includes discounted shopping on many High Street stores like Debenhams, Tescos, Iceland, Ikea, B&Q!! Discounts on many popular restaurants, holidays, insurance, to name but a few! If you would like to know more, then apply to join our team, what is stopping you???
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we are unable to reply to all applications. If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Receptionist - Grosvenor Casino Luton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly