Assistant Manager (Mat Cover) Bristol
****We’re looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to join our exciting team at Colston Street Bar & Kitchen – Colston Hall****
- Assistant Manager (Mat Cover) - Colston Street Bar & Kitchen - Colston Hall
- Up to 12 months Maternity Cover
- Winner of the Best Managed Pub Company (2-50 sites)
- Winner of Best Ale up to 5% abv (International Beer Challenge)
- £19 - £21k dependant on experience plus tips and company benefits
The Colston Hall is an iconic concert hall located on Colston Street in the heart of Bristol. The Colston Hall foyer offers two separate locations inside the stunning building in Bristol City Centre, the venues comprise of a brand new Beerd (draught beer and artisan pizza place) and Colston St Bar & Kitchen, a Café Bar with an American and European themed menu.
Inspired by the craft beer bars in the US, visitors to Beerd are greeted by an ever changing beer list available in one-third, half, two-third and pint measures. Food on offer is the superbly created, freshly-made and hand-crafted Neopolitan style pizzas. For a quick nibble, premium bar snacks match the global beer on offer, which include bar dough, Italian olives and cured meat platters.
What we look for in our Assistant Managers:
- Confidence in both the floor and bar areas with a natural warmth and passion for providing exceptional service standards.
- Adore all things food and drink and appreciates what a good plate of food looks and tastes like.
- Interesting, friendly and genuinely welcoming people to be part of a sociable and vibrant team. After all, its people with personality that makes Bath Ales, Bath Ales!
- Our Assistant Manager’s genuinely understand the warmth of hospitality within a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable people who know the difference between an onglet and a chateaubriand, or the best accompaniment to go with a glass of Bloom!
Benefits of being part of our team:
- Great tips that are shared with all team members (we do not take a cut)
- Employee of the Month incentive
- Staff discount on food and drink
- Government Pension Scheme Available
- Industry recognised training for all team members that is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality from day one
- Fantastic opportunities for progression within a rapidly expanding and award winning Company
If you’re interested in this position please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be perfect for the job.
Apply for Assistant Manager (Mat Cover) Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly