HAIR & BEAUTY THERAPIST
Hair & Beauty Therapist
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
5 Star, Award winning Utopia Spa, 57 bedrooms including the new luxury Cedar Lodge development and a 2 bedroom self-contained Gatehouse are available for guests.
2 Award winning restaurants, Reflections Restaurant (1 Rosette x 60 covers), AG’s Restaurant (3 Rosette x 35covers) together with a range of conference and banqueting and private dining rooms catering for 8 to 95 guests.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities.
This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified Hair Stylist, with some salon experience, to join our experienced Stylist Rebecca Barnes in our Utopia Spa Hair Salon. To allow you time to develop your own client list you will have your time split between the hair salon and completing manicures, pedicures and facials as part of the Spa Therapy team.
Please see our website for a comprehensive list of hair and beauty treatments available to our spa guests and members.
- Offering a range of hair, facial, manicure and pedicure treatments during your shift
- Meeting and greeting the client on arrival
- Completing client consultation cards/information
- Taking the guest through the customer journey
- Explaining the treatment to be performed
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment
- Offering refreshments in the relaxation area on conclusion of the treatment
- Liaising with Spa Receptionists to ensure correct billing
Essential qualifications are an NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 in Hair with a Level 2 completed in Beauty Therapy
Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying
Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
SALARY & BENEFITS
£15,000 + attendance bonus + retail commission + retail bonus
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Apply for HAIR & BEAUTY THERAPIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly