Wellbeing Personal Trainer
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for dedicated, caring and driven personal trainers. Along with relevant certified PT qualifications, professionals with good coaching skills, a willingness to listen and learn is essential. Results of our members is at the heart of everything we do, so the quality of inductions, consultations, programs and sessions should be high on our agenda. If you are looking for personal development, job satisfaction and progression then we would love to meet you.
About this Personal Trainer Role
This is about helping members to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle. With our new approach to integrated healthcare, there are added dimensions to the services we offer and the advice you can give.
Reporting to the Fitness Manager this role will give you opportunities to:
- Help shape and deliver a range of health and exercise programmes so members can achieve their wellbeing goals safely and improve their quality of life
- Build your own PT business using the additional support and expertise available
- Deliver a range of fitness activities from personal training sessions and Health MOT assessments to gym inductions and group exercise classes
- Create a sense of ‘theatre’ on the gym floor through express classes, challenges and demonstrations
- Promote and deliver classes to ensure good attendance
- Work alongside our medical experts to raise the awareness of other services such as physiotherapy, nutrition and GP health assessments
- Develop your skills through our training programmes and use the latest equipment and techniques
- Qualifications, Skills and Values
- You’re a highly professional qualified personal trainer or instructor. Your personality is confident, outgoing and approachable.
- You’ll have REPs Level 3 or equivalent and a good track record of achieving targets and KPIs.
- Additional qualifications would be an advantage.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you've worked as part of a wider centre to drive performance in a number of areas.
- You’ll be a good communicator – as good at listening as you are at explaining.
- Your unique ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members will help them make the most of our services.
- Like us, you believe in putting people first. And you’ll know instinctively how to do that with awareness and sensitivity.
Why Nuffield Health?
At Nuffield Health, we help people live life to the full – not only clients but employees too. With our support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
What’s in it for you? (Employee benefits)
- Continuing professional and career development through the Nuffield Health Academy (REPs CPD accredited)
- Competitive commission structure
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership for you and heavily subsidised membership for family at our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees.
We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates. We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.