Head Chef Cirencester
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Head Chef!!!
****We’re looking for a motivated and ambitious Head Chef to join our talented and dedicated team at Graze Bar & Chophouse in Cirencester****
- Winner of the Best Managed Pub Company (2-50 sites)
- Winner of Best Ale up to 5% abv (International Beer Challenge)
- Shortlisted for best food offer' 2015 publican awards
- Up to £26k - £30k + live in plus company benefits
The menu has a strong focus on British meat cookery with a particular emphasis on dry aged steak cooked in a searingly hot Josper charcoal oven. In addition to the seriously meaty fare there is also a great selection of small plates, fish and shellfish dishes and vegetarian options, as well as seasonal specials.
Drinks-wise, alongside an extensive range of wines from some superb boutique producers and a top quality list of premium spirits, you can of course find Bath Ales’ great range of ales and ciders along with some up and coming craft beers from around the world.
What we are looking for in our Head Chef:
- A passion for fresh, locally sourced ingredients is a must!
- Capability of working within a high volume environment.
- Exceptional communication skills to enable you to lead and motivate a passionate team and effectively communicate with both the front of house team and kitchen brigade.
- Hold high expectations in driving best practice in food safety compliance and delivering this throughout your team, kitchen area and the rest of the restaurant.
- Adore all things food and drink and appreciates what a good plate of food looks and tastes like
- A proven record in commercial awareness is essential.
- Interesting, friendly and genuinely welcoming people to be part of a sociable and vibrant team.
Benefits of being part of our team:
- Head Chef Bonus Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Employee of the Month incentive
- Staff discount on food and drink
- Government Pension Scheme Available
- Industry recognised training for all team members that is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality from day one
- Fantastic opportunities for progression within a rapidly expanding and award winning Company
If you’re interested in this position please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be perfect for the job.
Apply for Head Chef Cirencester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly