Maintenance Technician - William Penn Leisure Centre, Rickmansworth
Full Time (39 Hours per Week)
Competitive Salary and great staff benefits
William Penn Leisure Centre, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Hertsmere Leisure is a charity with a reputation for delivering high quality services in both leisure and children’s centres.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to provide a friendly and efficient service.
Duties will include minor installations, decorating and repairs. The work will be unsupervised and often in areas used by members of the public.
You will also be responsible for daily/weekly/monthly servicing and repairs, including all plant, fixtures, fittings and equipment is carried out according to agreed requirements, plans and instructions, observing all relevant health and safety legislation requirements at all times.
The ideal candidate will need the necessary leadership and communication skills to work with all teams across the building and deliver a high standard of presentation throughout the building.
Maintenance experience and knowledge of Pre – Planned Maintenance schedules is essential. Relevant trade and pool plant operations qualifications are desirable.
Working for Hertsmere Leisure your staff benefits will include:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Discounted shows at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Child care vouchers and discounted access to play schemes, crèche facilities and nursery places
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Closing Date for all applications: Sunday 9th October 2016