Receptionist - Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes
Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes
Full Time (39 hours per week)
£6.19-£7.20ph (dependent on age and experience)
Bletchley Leisure Centre is recruiting for a full time Receptionist. You will place great importance on customer care and facility standards.
The role involves processing bookings and payments, dealing with enquiries and specifically creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere at this busy centre.
The successful candidates will possess excellent customer care skills and be confident and professional, being able to cope well under pressure. Previous experience of handling money and operating a computerised booking system is essential, whilst retail experience is also desirable.
The ideal applicants will be self-motivated, responsible individuals, committed to delivering excellent customer service. They will be able to deal with enquiries face to face, on the telephone and via email, often multi-tasking to ensure all our customers feel welcome and valued.
Working for Hertsmere Leisure your staff benefits will include:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Discounted shows at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Child care vouchers and discounted access to play schemes, crèche facilities and nursery places
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Closing date for applications: Sunday 9th October 2016
Apply for Receptionist - Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly