Brewery Assistant -Bath
****We’re looking for a motivated and determined individual to join our exciting team within Bath Ales at our Brewery /Hare House****
- Brewery Assistant - 2 positions available
- The Brewery, Hare House – (Warmley)
- Winner of Best Ale up to 5% abv (International Beer Challenge)
- Competitive hourly rate plus company benefits
Our passion and hard work has allowed Bath Ales to grow into a successful and award winning brewery, and with this in mind we are looking for an enthusiastic and driven person to join our team as a BREWERY ASSISTANT.
Our brewery is conveniently situated between Bath and Bristol in Warmley. Bath Ales is an independent brewery that was established in 1995 by our founders who all share a desire for craft ale. Our passion is brewing ale of the highest quality with the finest natural ingredients available. Since 1995, we have launched a string of successful pub and restaurant sites throughout the West of England.
Traditional brewing techniques blended with cutting-edge technology – local breweries don’t get much better than this.
What we are looking for in our Brewery assistant:
- A passion for beer and the brewing process
- A desire to be hands on and ‘get stuck in’
- Superbly organised, with a methodical and logical approach with a focus on quality
- The ability to work in a friendly and confident manner
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and with an appetite to become a brewer
- Comfortable working both on your own and within a successful team
Benefits of being part of our team:
- Thorough training to enable you to excel in your role
- Employee discount card, to enjoy in our onsite shop and within our pubs & restaurants across the West Country
- Fantastic opportunities for progression within a rapidly expanding and award winning Company
If you’re interested in this position please email your CV with a covering letter detailing why you would be perfect for the job.
Apply for Brewery Assistant -Bath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly