Recruitment open day 4th october - Malmaison Oxford
Oxfordshire – Hotel du Vin – Oxford
It's never a hard day's night at Oxford hotel, which is surely one of our most unique buildings around. Located in a converted prison in a medieval castle, this boutique hotel is in Oxford Castle Quarter, one of the oldest, busiest and
trendiest spots in the city. So, if you're tired of doing hard time in run-of-the-mill hotels, check into this extraordinary slammer where the only hardship is having to go home. So who wants to escape? Once you've
visited Malmaison Oxford, we suspect you'll become a repeat offender!
Do you have something different?
Do you deliver service with a smile?
Malmaison Oxford will be holding a Recruitment Open Day for the following
Reception, Kitchen, Food & Beverage, Accounts, Housekeeping & Events
4th October 2016
Location: Malmaison Oxford, OX1 1AY
To apply send your cv and role/s you would like to apply for.
The day will consist of ½ hourly slots so please communicate the time you expect to drop in if you can! Please be sure to bring your CV and a document that proves your eligibility to work in the UK.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Apply for Recruitment open day 4th october - Malmaison Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly