General Manager vacancy: A great opportunity to join a high performing team in a recently re-modelled Feel Good Dining Restaurant. Our team at the David Copperfield has fantastic standards and have guests at the fore front of their minds at all times.
A great opportunity for an experienced high performing Assistant Manager or General Manager to really make their mark on this great business.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join the Harvester team and the wider Mitchells & Butlers group.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.