Cycle Training Co-ordinator - Hounslow
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Cycle Training Co-ordinator
London Borough of Hounslow
Salary circa £20,000
Following the award by the London Borough of Hounslow for the delivery of a National Standard Cycle Training Scheme to schools throughout the borough, Parkwood Leisure is seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the team as Bikeability Instructors.
As the Cycling Co-ordinator you will help achieve the vision of doubling the cycling participation in The London Borough of Hounslow by 2026.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- The successful delivery of Bikeability, Balanceability and various other cycling programmes.
- Establishing strong working relationships with the Primary schools within the London Borough of Hounslow
- Handling course paperwork including risk assessments, registers and consent forms
- Safety and welfare of both colleagues and trainees
- Correct and timely reporting of course numbers and awarded individuals
- To ensure all training is delivered to the highest standards in compliance with both National Standards and company policy
The successful candidate will also be required to co-ordinate all aspects of the cycling programme ensuring all cyclists are safe and enjoy their experience. Candidates will be passionate about cycling, with appropriate cycling qualifications combined with experience in coordinating a team of staff using a positive leadership style. You will be a confident communicator who can deal with children and adults at all levels.
An enhanced DBS will be required for this role.
If you believe you have the skills and knowledge required for this position, please apply onlineor send your CV.
Please send your completed applications by the 28th September 2016.
Apply for Cycle Training Co-ordinator - Hounslow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly