Dry/Fitness Operations Manager
Our Dry Operations Managers turn their passion for leisure and fitness into programming that ensures our customers are happy and keep coming back. As Dry Operations Manager you will keep up with emerging industry trends, ensuring all programming is fit for purpose, capitalising on revenue for all dry side activities, including tracks, halls, studios, crèche, soft play and junior activities. You will also mentor and develop your team, serve as duty manager and deputise for the General Manager as required.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Dry Operations Manager will have:
- First Aid at Work Certificate (training available)
- A UK recognized pool lifeguard qualification or the ability to obtain (training available)
- Supervisory experience in the hospitality or service industry
- Experience of working as a Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer or Group Exercise Instructor.
- Experience of managing a team including training, development, appraisals, performance management and recruiting staff
- Experience in financial management and budget preparation, and a proven track record of meeting financial targets Understanding of membership management and retention systems
- Understanding of relevant health and safety and employment legislation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numerical and written skills
- CIMSPA membership is desirable, but not essential
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.