Senior Department Manager - Scunthorpe
Senior Department Manager - Leading Retailer - Job Summary
Are you looking for a business that can deliver a career ladder that matches your Retail Management expectations? You may currently be a Store manager, Assistant Manager, Concession Manager, Floor Manager or Department Manager looking to join premium brand that its success is due to its service focus, to both its store teams and its customers. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's most well known brands. This business has developed and adapted to the changing styles within the retail market and is now looking to strengthen the store team with an experienced high performing retailer.
Our client is one of the UK's most recognisable Premium Retail brands on the high street and is a prestigious multi product retailer. With several hundred stores across the UK and an annual turnover into the billions, they specialise in branded designer goods spanning a variety of different departments including fashion, accessories, jewelry, home and many more. They are renowned for their exceptional customer service and enticing store layouts resulting in a great environment for customers and employees alike.
Senior Department Manager - Leading Retailer - Role Responsibility
- You will be responsible for a team in excess of 40
- Champion customer services, sales growth and staff development
- Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will play a key strategic role within the store
- Deliver excellent customer service, maximising selling opportunities and profits at all times
- Motivating and developing your sales team, ensuring excellent visual standards and product availability
- You will be a highly proactive individual who will be able to use your strong commercial understanding to solve problems and make effective decisions
- Using your excellent communication skills you will be able to coach a team to succeed
- With your open mind you will act as a positive change advocate for the business
Senior Department Manager - Leading Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Management experience of retail business areas consisting of 30 staff +
- The role will involve the analysis and interpretation of budgets, therefore strong numeracy and computer literacy skills are essential
- Experience of staff training and development
- Experience of budgetary management and financial control
- A keen eye for detail with a passion for visual merchandising
- Commercial awareness and a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of people
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
Apply for Senior Department Manager - Scunthorpe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly