General Manager vacancy: This 2-year-old business is situated in Ravenswood, Ipswich, and co-located with a Harvester, Frankie & Bennies and Chiquitos – this site is looking for a General Manager to drive it back to where it was – and earn a fabulous bonus in the process.
Small yet perfectly formed with great amenity and kitchen facilities, it’s just desperate to be loved and driven! A superb opportunity for a General Manager looking to join the country’s largest Carvery brand or a fantastic Assistant Manager looking for their first position.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!