Recreation Assistants - Worcester
1 day left
- Job Type
- Part Time
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Recreation Assistants Children’s Party
Nunnery Wood Sports Complex &
St Johns Sports Centre
Rate of Pay: £5.68 - £7.20 per hour (depending on age & experience)
We are looking for casual Recreation Assistants to join our friendly and professional freedom leisure team. You will supervise and assist the leisure centre members and be responsible for:
- To supervise and assist the customers taking part in Birthday parties
- To meet & greet & remain as primary point of contact for each birthday party in a friendly & enthusiastic manner
- To assist in co-ordinating the children, ensuring their safety & discipline during the party
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the centre
- Setting up and taking down of equipment for classes and events
- Dealing with customer queries, comments and complaints
- Ensuring the highest level of Customer Service at all times
- Covering as appropriate and in accordance to training and experience, other areas of the centre.
You will need to have GCSE’s in English and Maths. A Qualification in First Aid at Work would also be desirable. It is essential that you have excellent Customer Service skills, ideally gained within a Leisure environment. Most importantly you will have high standards of work and be able to work with minimum supervision.
To apply: Please email with a covering letter and CV, or alternatively download an application form from our website.
Closing Date: Sunday 02 October 2016
Apply for Recreation Assistants - Worcester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly