Business Travel Consultant
Great Business Travel Consultant Required For Stunning Offices!!
Great office environment, friendly team what more could you want???
£££31k+1st class benefits
Our client is currently looking for an experienced professional business travel consultant.
This company has a low turnover of staff due to their loyalty towards employee’s, rewarding them and promoting people when they have excelled.
You will be working on a mixture of accounts within a team of business travel consultants booking all aspects of business travel.
Suitable candidates will need to have previous business travel experience using a GDS, be able to work well under pressure, as a team, have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate with people of all levels.
As a Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing an array of accounts in a busy environment
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Discounted holidays & flights
Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment preferred however they would consider a tailormade or leisure consultant providing they have a GDS
* Proficiency on GDS is ESSENTIAL
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* be able to work well under pressure
The environment is friendly & vibrant.