Head Chef - Newcastle
This wonderful concept is opening up a brand NEW restaurant that is currently taking the UK by storm, and is one of the market leading businesses in the Casual dining sector
We are currently looking for for a strong, stable Head Chef who has gained lots of experience with branded, high volume restaurants and who would love to work with fresh food and ideally have a knowledge of Spanish Cuisine.
As the retsaurant offering is branded, we need a Head Chef who is used to working with company specifications, someone who is able to manage a team of chefs, learn the menu and train the staff, someone who is a good leader, a real people person who can empathise with their team whilst managing a successful kitchen – Strong Kitchen Management skills are a must.
This is one of many site on the cards around the UK to open and is an exciting time to join a business that is about to expand around the country.
We require a Head Chef who has the following experience and attributes:
- Strong man management skills
- Experience / knowledge / Passion of fresh food
- Stable CV and good career progression is a must
- The ability to manage a team of 12 chefs from a multi-cultural background
- Good ad training, mentoring and leading junior chefs and can compassion and empathy towards them
- Good knowledge of paper work, due diligence, H&S, COSHH and HACCP, stock, ordering and GP management
- A strong cooking and prep back ground, able to work to company specifications
- The desire to working a new, exciting concept
You will be paid a basic salary (£28,000 - £30,000) depending on experience and have the opportunity to progress in the future as the business grows, the chance to work for a company that truly cares and looks after their family (staff).
If you are interested please apply today with your updated CV
Apply for Head Chef - Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly