Head Chef - Birmingham
Role: Head Chef
Sector: Branded Restaurants – Modern Spanish / Tapas
Hailed as one of Birmingham’s best new dining destinations our client is enjoying a very successful first year of business in the city.
Serving up delicious authentic Spanish cuisine in a relaxed and modern atmosphere, customers are welcome to linger over a Rioja and a selection of goodies from the menu or tinker with tapas on the run.
A well-established team are happily in place and the Head chef role requires a highly organised individual to keep things running smoothly and ensure top notch consistency.
We are looking for: -
- A Strong man manger
- Someone who and control costs
- Keep a close eye on quality and consistency
- Work well as part of an established team
- Ideally from a branded background
What is on offer:-
- 48 hrs a week – all straight shifts
- Be part of one of Birmingham’s’ best restaurants
- Flagship site for the company
- Very good basic salary with bonus potential
- Handling only fresh food
- Working in a busy, fun environment
Starting Salary of £26K that will go up to £28,000 once 3-month probation is satisfactorily completed and the company run a very good bonus scheme too.