Chef De Rang - The Arts Club, London
The Arts Club was co-founded by Charles Dickens in 1863 and is based on Dover Street in Mayfair. This historic and exclusive Members Club is currently searching for talented Chef de Rang for our beautiful Brasserie restaurant.
The Brasserie is a lively and spirited restaurant on the ground floor. The food served focuses on a Mediterranean and Asian flavour; it is light, always seasonal and cooked with the greatest of respect for the carefully sourced ingredients.
This unique operation requires various seasoned floor service personnel that have exceptional people skills to create memorable dining experiences. Your duties are to work collaboratively with the restaurant team to provide a personal welcome, and offer a wide range of quality food and drink service to our members.
For more information about The Arts Club please take a look at our video link below.
- Understand the flow of service within the Brasserie Restaurant
- Member recognition and anticipate their needs
- Demonstrate knowledge of menu and product knowledge
- Ensure standards of food service are delivered at the highest level
We are searching for highly motivated individuals, who have worked in a similar role. You will be an excellent and confident communicator with exceptional people skills. Prior experience is desirable however full training will be given.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Polished appearance of personal grooming
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm to learn
- Proficient in English language skills
- 28 Holidays including Bank & Public Holidays, per holiday year
- Discounts on Food & Beverage within our sister restaurants
- Laundry of uniform
- Exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion
- Meals whilst on duty
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pension scheme
- Perk-box - online benefits package
Apply for Chef De Rang - The Arts Club, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly