General Manager vacancy: The Bear is a popular traditional local pub, in a semi-rural location on the outskirts of busy Romford, just a stone's throw from Harold Hill, Noak Hill and Collier Row.
This General Managers position would suit a manager who has a track record for getting great results through building winning teams, with a passion for food and drinks. The successful General Manager will need to be able to drive sales from great service, televised sport and entertainment.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!