General Manager vacancy: The Talmead is looking for a passionate and driven General Manager to run our historic and flagship business in Herne Bay.
We have recently taken the Talmead through a full remodel and the business is looking stunning back of house and front of house. The successful General Manager will be 100% guest focused and standards driven in all area of the business. We are looking for a General Manager who will drive for results, as well as real passion for excellent standards and great guest service. This is a very exciting opportunity to join the Harvester team and the wider Mitchells & Butlers group.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.