General Manager vacancy: The Bradley Inn is now looking for a General Manager to run our suburban pub, which is located in the heart of the community in Grimsby, and has a very strong local following from guests who come in to enjoy the sports, and value drinks and food offer. Just a stone's throw from Scartho, Great Coates and Laceby, this is the perfect place to watch the footy with friends or enjoy a bit of banter over your favourite beers. We are looking for an experienced General Manager who can continue the success and grow the business further with the planned investment coming up soon.
Are you ready for this challenge as a General Manager or do you know someone who is? Is so apply now or pass this on to someone you know.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!