Sushi Chef - London
Sushi Chef | Fine-dining Japanese Restaurant | Excellent Progression | Central London | £30k
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Sushi Chef for this fantastic, small high-end Japanese restaurant based in Central London which is the market leader in the Japanese is dining scene, providing both casual and high-end cuisine.
You will get whole array of benefits including:
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum as a package
- 7 shifts per week
- Uniforms and Staff Meals
- 28 days holiday
- Friendly team
- Excellent working conditions
The Sushi Chef will have:
- Excellent knowledge of Hand-made Sushi
- Experience in fish preparation (Cleaning, Filleting, Cutting)
- Ability to handle a busy section
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to develop and grow with the company
To apply, please submit your up-to-date CV now!
Please note, due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. All applicants must be either eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. West One is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.