Sports Receptionist - Epsom
Sports Receptionist - Woodcote Park, Epsom
We are looking for a highly efficient and personable Sports Receptionist to join us at Woodcote Park, ensuring the smooth running of the sports and wellness reception desk.
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs: prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at Woodcote Park, our clubhouse set in 350 acres near Epsom, we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
As our Sports Receptionist you will help to uphold these exemplary standards, as you act as a champion for our brand.
This key front of house role will see you:
- cultivate a warm and welcoming atmosphere for members and guests,
- take bookings and keep up-to-date with our sports and wellness services, promotions and products,
- focus both on retaining members and attracting new ones,
- deal diplomatically with complaints and suggest improvements,
- promote the club’s other facilities.
To succeed, you should have:
- previous experience in a client-facing role in the hospitality or leisure industry,
- strong organisational skills ,
- confidence and an approachable style,
- bookings system experience is desirable.
Most importantly, you’ll share our key values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll find you’ve joined an organisation with a robust commitment to personal development, where staff have ample opportunity to learn and thrive.
To apply please visit our website.