Business Travel Consultant Junior
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a step in to Business Travel.
It is essential that the successful junior will have previous Tailormade Travel Agency experience or have completed a Travel & Tourism course along with good geographical knowledge, clear and outstanding telephone manor along with good administration skills.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service experience, be able to work on own initiative as they will be in there own office, Be able to work well under pressure and communicate with people of all levels.
As a junior business travel consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Answering calls and dealing with queries
* Support business travel consultants
* Issuing airline tickets
* Booking hotels and rail then issuing tickets
* Helping with any problems your client may have and provide the appropriate customer service throughout the entire process
Junior Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Annual Holidays- 23 days rising to 25 Life Assurance
* Private Health Care
* Driver Development Programme
* Annual Travel Insurance
Junior Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Currently working in Travel Agency role or just completed a Travel & Tourism course
* Be able to work well under pressure
* Good communication skills - verbal and written
* Exceptional approach to customer service
* You will
Apply for Business Travel Consultant Junior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly