Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant’s required for expanding Independent agency.
Basic salary up to £30k + great benefits and lovely offices!!!!!
This highly reputable Business Travel Company (BT) are currently recruiting for their bustling office based inLondon.
Working on a mixture of corporate accounts in an exciting and fast paced environment within a close knit team of senior business travel consultants.
As a Business Travel Consultant (BT) you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Quote + book + issue tickets + reissue tickets for all fares worldwide (including published fares, nett fares, CAT35 fare, route deals)
- Book flights, accommodation, car hire rail etc
- Dealing with a whole mixture of prestigious corporate accounts
- Offering first class customer service
- Offering a quick, efficient and professional service
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Salary up to £30k
* 23 days holiday
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Be part of a growing company
* Discounted holidays & flights
* And even more benefits once you’ve joined this fantastic team.
- Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Senior Business Travel Consultant (BT) experience booking flights, car hire, hotels, rail is essential
- Dealt with bookings from start to finish including invoicing and ticketing
- Proficiency on a major GDS
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work well under pressure
- The environment is friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be the best in business travel.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Senior Business Travel Consultant job, please contact Caroline
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly