Head Chef - London
CASUAL RELIEF HEAD CHEF
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant casual relief head chef to work at a brand new café/restaurant in Central London. It's a very trendy place that specialises in modern European cuisine.
- Hours: 40hrs a week mostly day shifts
- Pay: £12-15ph
- Location: Central London
As a casual relief head chef you should be able to train motivate and develop a small team but also be content to work alone. Additionally you will have to deal with suppliers, do all general paperwork and adhere to all health, safety and hygiene regulations. The ideal candidate will have a background in both fine dining and branded restaurants, with a passion for cooking with fresh seasonal ingredients.
A passion and genuine interest in the hospitality and catering industry is essential as you will be working alongside some really talented and driven chefs.
Relief head chef Benefits:
- £12-16 per hour
- Flexible shifts - work as few or as many hours as you can!
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- PAYE - National insurance contributions and holiday pay
- Work in or around Central London
- Fantastic sites, amazing kitchens, great reputations!
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working as a chef
- Your own set of knives and safety shoes
- Proof of ability to work in the UK (Passport/Visa)
- Valid up to date Health and Hygiene certificate level 2
- Chef whites, safety shoes and personal knives
- At least 2 up to date references before you start work
- Conversational English
Due to high volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the reference given/job title (RELIEF HEAD CHEF) in the subject line of your email.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.