Leisure Assistant - Craig Tara Holiday Park, Ayr
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Leisure Assistant I am responsible for:
- Offering and delivering the very best park activities and experiences.
- Ensuring strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Providing a safe and secure environment for all guests.
- Supporting and encouraging guests to try new experiences and activities.
- Building rapport and engaging with our guests on park to support guest advocacy.
- Ensuring all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........